An Update on COVID-19
At Midwest Spine & Brain Institute, we are working diligently to ensure safety for all of our patients, providers and team members by actively monitoring the changing local and national updates regarding COVID-19. We have been and will continue to collaborate with the Minnesota Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- We are unable to allow anyone with a fever, cough or shortness of breath in our clinics!
- If you have any of these symptoms, do NOT come to the clinic. Call 651.430.3800 to reschedule your appointment.
- We ask that all patients refrain from bringing guests to clinic visits. If necessary, please limit to 1 guest (who will also need to pass the screening questions).
- We are screening our physicians and staff on a daily basis and practicing safe distancing, as well as comprehensive hand and surface hygiene.
- We are cleaning our clinics often throughout the day.
- We are able to care for urgent and emergent surgeries at the hospitals.
- We are monitoring the CDC, MN Dept of Health, and other news sources. As more information becomes available, we will promptly post this information on our website and social media sites
- We are each other’s number one priority and we’ll be here to care for you.